Two times RTS winning filmmaker, from the small town of Glossop in the Peak District, in between Sheffield and Manchester and if you ever speak to me, that will explain my ‘yorkshire’ twang that many people have told me about.
- Attend weekly screen script writing class in Whitechapel
- Regularly attend Digital and Filmmaking networking events in London
- Keep calm under pressure and remain flexible in order to meet deadlines.
- Work well with Linear teams and believe it is important to have a good relationship with those working on the television show.
- Very enthusiastic and proactive. I remain flexible in order to produce excellent work. I love creating and telling stories to a high professional standard.
- Understand the preparation and planning needed in pre-production, the clear communication on set in production, and the long hours and work needed in post-production
Finally, this is a copy of my showreel:
Please note that all the views and opinions shared on this blog are that of my own and not of my employers.